TERM AND CONDITIONS
It is important that you read the entirety of and understand this document.
Agreement between you and Printshop4me.
Welcome! We’re glad you’re here and thank you for selecting the services that we offer through our websites, mobile applications or by telephone (hereinafter referred to as “Services”). As the developer of the Services (“we,” “us” or “our”), we want to provide you with some guidance as to our terms and conditions of use for the Services set forth below (these “Terms and Conditions”). By registering or otherwise accessing, downloading, installing, using and/or partaking of the Services, as the case may be, you are agreeing with all of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any suggestions that can help us improve it or any questions about this Agreement, or if you have any comments or concerns regarding any other part of this site or our services or if you have experienced any technical problems while using this Site, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 1: User
- If a User uses our Services, it is assumed that they have read and agree to our company’s Terms and Conditions.
- The User must respect the intellectual property of others. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to halt our Services and/or terminate the account of a user who infringes (or is allegedly infringing) the copyrights or intellectual property rights of any third party.
- A User may not upload content that is inappropriate, offensive, sexually explicit or violent in any manner. Users caught uploading said material will have their accounts terminated.
- The User, shall not copy, reprint, store, transfer, quote or alter any published contents of our Service or Site, without our explicit permission. Users found violating copyright law will be held criminally responsible for their acts.
Article 2: Account
- In registering for a Printshop4me.com account, the User agrees to keep the username and password confidential. When using this Site the User must obey all applicable laws.
- Users who have lost their account login details, who no longer want to use their account, or who obtained their account via a third party must promptly notify us.
- If an account has not been used in a period over 12 months, we reserve the right to terminate the account.
- If the account was canceled to protect the User’s privacy information due to a security breach by a third party, please contact us as it is possible to issue a new account.
Article 3: Registered Matters • Procedures
- The User guarantees that the information provided to the Printshop4me website is accurate and up-to-date. Falsifying or omitting contact information, such as a User’s name, address, and/or telephone number when registering with printshop4me, is not permitted. Users are also not permitted to use disconnected or erroneous random numbers as telephone numbers.
- We will not be held liable or responsible for any delivery delays caused by wrong or incomplete contact and/or delivery information, which has been supplied by the User.
- The User acknowledges and represents that he/she is an individual of at least 18 years of age, who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
- Your Order will be handled and processed in a way that is specific to our company’s methods. Should the data not be print ready in any way, this may cause production delays, in turn causing delivery delays. We cannot be held responsible or liable for data that is not print-ready.
- The User will be sent notifications about the Service, product campaigns, or other forms of direct mail to the email address registered in the account.
Article 4: User Obligations
- The User shall not use our Services with a wrongful purpose or intent.
- If our company suffers losses or damages due to the User’s poorly prepared data, the User will need to compensate for such damages.
- The User agrees to indemnify Printshop4me, its employees, agents, and third-party vendors, and to defend and hold each of them harmless, from any and all claims and liabilities (including attorney fees), or from any other loss or damage of whatever kind which may arise from the User’s unauthorized use of material obtained from the internet.
Article 5: Intellectual Property
- This website is owned and operated by Mustang Advertising Trading LLC. Unless otherwise noted, we own the copyright with respect to all content on the Website. Content includes: text, graphics, logos, trademarks, software server information, and anything else hosted on this site. All rights to content, services, and server information are reserved. Any modification made to the content of this site by a third party is a violation of our copyright. Additionally, Printshop4me.com may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed.
- The User shall not use the Service offered by us to infringe the intellectual property rights of others, including any intellectual property rights in images, fonts, and other files that may be uploaded by the User to the Site.
Article 6: Price, Payment Method
Prices are clearly marked in United Arab Emirati Dirham. Payment must be made by credit card, bank deposit, or cash on delivery.
- Users are obligated to pay the total price of the order in Full (100%) or put a down payment of 50% of the total. When an order is paid 50% upfront, the remaining 50% must be paid on delivery. If you do not pay the remaining balance we cannot hand over the printed goods.
- Only orders totaling 150 AED or more are eligible for the Cash on Delivery payment option.
- Order totals exceeding 150 AED can only be paid by credit card or bank deposit. 50% payment or 100% full will be taken at this time. Without this, we will not proceed with your order.
- Bank deposit payments require proof of payment uploaded through the website before we can proceed with printing. Banks may take up to 2 business days for any transactions to reflect in their system, which may cause production delays if you wait until the very last minute to make payment. Please be advised.
- It is the responsibility of the User to make sure all details provided, for the purpose of the Order and its delivery, will be correct and that sufficient funds or credit facilities are available to cover the full cost of the Goods ordered. Should a User’s deposit cheque bounce, we reserve the right to charge 500 AED as a penalty.
Article 7: VAT
From 1 January 2018, the UAE has introduced VAT at a standard rate of 5%, which will be chargeable on goods and services in the UAE. We would like to inform you that all orders placed on Printshop4me.com— whether through the website, by phone, email, or in person at the office — from 1 January 2018 will include VAT where VAT is applicable. 5% VAT will be added to your shop cart during the checkout process.
If you are a customer of Printshop4me, please take all the necessary steps to register for VAT. In case your business is already VAT registered please update all your VAT registration details on your ‘My Profile page under the ‘My Account.
Article 8: Product Guarantee, Modifying Orders, Cancellation Fee / Partial Refunds, Reprints
We guarantee that our print products will not be defective in accordance with print industry standards. You may contact our Customer Support team and we will be happy to address any issues you may have with your job.
In the unlikely event that a printed item does not meet the print industry quality standards, a refund may be given only at the sole discretion of Printshop4me. Please refer to our Terms & Conditions
All our orders are custom-made to your specifications and/or personalized by you.
Custom designs and artwork created by Printshop4me and our team are subject to human error.
If an error occurs in regards to pricing, paper, finishing, turnaround time, or any other aspect of an order that is found to be the fault of Printshop4me, Printshop4me maintains the right to cancel the order and provide a full refund to the customer.
On the other hand, any miscommunication that occurs from the customer to Printshop4me during the quoting or estimate process will not qualify the order for cancellation or a refund. If any changes are made to an order, it will be viewed as a new order and will not qualify as a reprint.
Printshop4me reserves the right to deduct a 20% cancellation fee from the order if the design project is canceled and a refund is issued to the customer. Any approved refunds will be processed via the original payment method. For example, if you paid by credit card, the funds will be returned to the same credit card used to pay for the order.
Cancellation Fee / Partial Refunds
Due to the custom nature of our products, no order can be cancelled or modified once its approved by you. If you cancel the order after your approval, 100% of the printing price will be charged as cancellation fee regardless you accept the product or not.
Below is a breakdown of the cancellation fee depending on which stage of the data checking process your data is at:
- Cancelling your order before we return your data for proofing: 5% of the product price or minimum 50 AED.
- Cancelling your order after sending your data for proofing but you have not approved yet: 10% of the product price or minimum 100 AED.
- Cancelling your order after approving proof and the status shows printing: 100% of the product price. Once a product has started / finished printing no refund will be issued.
What if I am not happy with the finished product? Do I still have to pay?
If you believe your print job is defective or does not meet the print industry quality standards you must contact us within seven (7) business days of receiving your order. If you do not contact us within 7 business days we will assume your order was satisfactory and we will be under no obligation to provide a refund or reprint.
If a printing error has occurred that is a result of our production mistake, a reprint will be offered at no cost.
Reprints must use the same file as was used in the original order, you are not entitled to submit any new file for the reprint. The Printshop4me Quality Control team will decide if a full or partial reprint will be granted. Any error caused/created by the you (typographical errors, wrong names/titles, bad punctuation/spelling, etc.) is not entitled to a free reprint. We do not offer refund and reprint.
Article 9: Usage Restrictions
- You will not use the Website in any way that violates the Terms, whether intentionally or unintentionally, or in a manner contrary to or in violation of any applicable national, federal or local law, rule, or regulation having the force of law;
- You will not use this website in any manner that could harm, infect, take over, disable, disrupt or otherwise impair any of our computer systems, including, but not limited to, the servers, networks, or other components connected to or used for this website, or in a manner that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, abusive, obscene, invasive of other’s privacy, hateful, fraudulent or malicious;
- You will not interfere with any other party’s use of this website, or of any of the content, information, or services provided on this website;
- You will not interfere or distrust the Website or any server or network involved with the operation of the Website; Otherwise violates any local, national, or other applicable law or regulation; or use automated tools to operate the Services on the Website (scripts, etc.).
- You will not make any use of the trademarks, logos, and graphics on this website without Printshop4me prior written consent;
Article 10: File storage and Responsibility
- By using our site you are providing us with information, files, data (“your files”) that you submit through the Website. We do not claim any ownership of your files, you retain full ownership of your files. These Terms do not grant us rights to your files, except for the few rights required to run the Service. You give us permission that extends to trusted third parties we use to provide the Services.
- We do not hold or save your print data for long periods. Should you want to reprint an order with the same exact data from your previous order, please re-upload that file to our Website.
- Print Arabia will not be responsible for maintaining and protecting all of your files. We will not be liable for any loss or corruption of your files, or for any costs or expenses associated with backing up or restoring any of your files.
Article 11: Colour Accuracy, Digital Proofs, Liability
- Printshop4me will reproduce colour from submitted print-ready files as closely as possible but cannot exactly match colour and density. Because of inherent limitations with the printing process, as well as neighbouring image ink requirements, the accuracy of colour reproduction is not guaranteed. By placing an order on Printshop4me.com you agree to this limitation. We will try our best to match the density of each colour, but we accept no responsibility for colour variations between the submitted files and the final printed piece.
- Under no circumstances will a reprint be honoured for colour variations that have occurred during the printing process. We are not liable for colour matching or ink density on Digital (“electronic” or “soft”) proofs that you approve. Digital proofs will predict design layout, text accuracy, image proportion and placement, but not colour or density. The application of special coatings may affect and change the appearance of the printed colours. We are not liable for the final colour appearance of a coated or laminated product.
- Printshop4me do not print Sample (“colour”, “printed” or “press”) proofs as standard. Should the User be concerned with how colours may come out on selected stocks, Printshop4me strongly suggest Users order a printed sample proof. It will add a little to the overall cost but will save from headaches down the line.
Article 12: Variation
Paper is a natural product, supplied from the mill in batches. As a consequence of this, there can be variations in weight and thickness from one batch to another. This can result in a paper that is up to 10gsm heavier or lighter. Sometimes the whiteness of the paper may also vary.
We may also buy paper from different vendors at different times, again leading to small variations in our paper stock. It may also be the case that when we come to print an order, we find that the particular paperweight is not in stock. If you place an order for the paper we are out of stock, we will inform you before the item goes to print.
Article 13: Incomplete deliveries or unclaimed orders
Printshop4me is a printing service with our own dedicated production facility. Our factory has limited space and is not a storage center for unclaimed or unwanted print orders. We have a ninety (90) day period where we will hold onto your undelivered orders until we can re-deliver your order(s) or until you can come to our Customer Lounge to complete your pickup.
Orders that exceed this 90-day period will be automatically canceled and any paid amount will be forfeited. No refund can be given for these orders regardless of why the order was abandoned or unclaimed. Printshop4me will not accept claims for reprints or (partial/full) refunds for orders that have been forfeited, including but not limited to the following situations:
- The customer does not answer or reply to our multiple contacts and delivery attempts.
- The customer is consistently away / out of the office / non-responsive / non-cooperative in wanting to receive the printed items.
- The customer is abroad / outside of the country for an extended period of time. Consequently not answering any of our contact requests.
Our web system sends multiple notifications by email and SMS during the production process to give a realistic expectation of when your printed items will be ready.
If the Printshop4me team is unable to reach you to deliver your printed goods and has to discard your print items because the 90-day period runs out, Printshop4me will not be culpable or held liable. Should the customer need or want the printed items after they have been discarded, the customer will need to place a new order for said items, and pay the full print price.
We appreciate your understanding on this matter.
Article 14: Exchange or Return of Goods
If we determine your job contains production errors and/or defects, we will rerun your job free of charge to you. All materials we create in producing your printed product are the property of Printshop4me. Although these materials will not be sold or given to any other party, we reserve the right to display samples of your printed product at our Customer Lounge (”office”). Please note that your printed product or the images used for your printed product will not be used in any advertising without your prior written consent.
Printshop4me is committed to customer satisfaction and we do everything possible to ensure our superior print quality and service. We strongly urge Users to check through our print-data guides, essential info sections, tutorials, and materials prior to submitting their data. Users will be responsible for fixing any errors discovered in the process, authorise us to print as-is or we can make necessary modifications or design adjustments for a small fee.
Certain circumstances are beyond our control and not covered by this guarantee, including and not limited to:
- Incorrect or invalid delivery addresses, multiple delivery attempts,s or other errors created by you.
- Damage to the products arising after having received the delivery.
- We reserve the right to have you return the complete original order before reprinting or refunding your order
- Printshop4me is not responsible for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business caused by receiving printed materials that are defective or incomplete or that you receive later than the estimated delivery date.
Article 15: Force Majeure
Article 16: Indemnity, Governing Laws
You shall indemnify and hold Printshop4me, its affiliates, and each entity’s directors, managers, and employees harmless in respect of any claim, loss, liability, damage, or expense (including reasonable legal fees and expenses) arising out of or in connection with:
- any claim that the Content infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party;
- any break of warranty, representation, or obligation in or arising out of these Terms and Conditions;
- your use of the Website in violation of these Terms and Conditions; and
- arising from your use or conduct on the Website.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Dubai and the parties agree that any legal actions, proceedings or disputes related to the use of the Website and this Agreement shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Article 17: Termination; Breach of This Agreement
Prinshop4me reserves the right to cease support and/or terminate business relations in instances of libel, defamation, abusive, profane, harassing, or otherwise offensive language — whether in person, over the phone, or by correspondence. Any rude, harsh, or explicit behavior of a client towards any Printshop4me Support member will lead to the termination of services for the particular client or customer. Customers are expected to communicate to the support team in a best-dignified manner and not use any form of inappropriate communication (including profanity).
You agree that Printshop4me may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your account, and your access to the Service and/or block your future access to the Service. By way of example, but not by way of limitation, we may terminate your account if we determine you have violated this Agreement or other agreements or guidelines that may be associated with your use of the Service. Please note that it is Printshop4me policy to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly violate the intellectual property rights of third parties.
If Printshop4me takes any legal action against you as a result of your break of this Agreement, Printshop4me will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable attorney fees and costs of such action, in addition to any other relief granted to Printshop4me.com